Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Wednesday - Terror in Mumbai (26/11/08) - The 9/11 of India

A Wednesday (26/11/08) - That is when it all started.
Today (28/11/08) yet again as I surf through the news channels and websites, my heart goes through another trauma. My heart pains to hear that terrorist once again came, took control, killed many and then themselves get killed.

The only Question that I as is why, why? Why did you kill people? What did you get by killing them? What point did you try to make?
Today, I feel no less than frustrated at the Political Smartness of our great “Mr. Prime Minister” who for once even couldn’t come together with the leader of the opposition. He preferred to take permission from our beloved (err….rather his beloved) “Sonia Ji” to come to Mumbai. God damn Prime minister.
How long can we bear the brunt and at what cost? Do we need another attack on the US of A – since that’s the only thing I see now that can bring the perpetrators of such heinous crimes to task. And when I say perpetrators let me be very clear here, I mean those bloddy ass****s – Pakistanis.
While I grieve today at the death of my fellow countrymen, I also feel proud for the Defence forces – The police (yes we may blame them for their corruption but they were the first to lose their captains), the Raf, the Army, the NSG, the Marcos and the Firemen. I would be rather apologetic in case I missed some names here. My heart goes out for them when I think of these martyrs who sacrificed their lives to save the hundreds.
Never had anything looked sexier than a “Balck Cat” commando jumping from the helicopter holding his sophisticated gun. And never did any bollywood hero look as cool as the Marcos in their “All Blacks”, forget the Will Smiths and hail the "Bearded Army"(Marcos are also called as - Dadiwali Fauj, Magarmacch - Crocodiles and Jal Murgi for their fearsome reputation). It really filled my heart with pride when I heard the “Vande Mataram” and other patriotic songs chanted by the people as a mark of respect for these “Bravehearts” and as a “Guard of Honour” for the “Sacrificial”.
Today I want to personally strangulate those bastards - who take my country to ransom, no matter who they are. I don’t know what I can or will do if I come face to face with these nincompoops, good for nothing “Jihadis” and their masters. But I do ‘Weave a Dream’ of doing something significant. When, how & where would be very trivial today. But I am sure I want to do something and will do something. After-all till when can we sit on our couches feeling handcuffed and frustrated by the rhetoric of the politicians and by their incompetency?
As I write this yet another post of mine, my friends and well wishers were already writhing about my Gtalk Status message. While no one in particular bought my opinion on what I wrote there, my humble suggestion to them would be to “Think Radically” at least once in our lives, that’s what the insurgents are doing isn’t it?
I know no one’s going to second what I write as a GTalk message or what I feel, I know they are kind of an extremist’s ranting, but at least let the aggression come out of you. I say let there be a “Common Uprising”.
A Wednesday (chk out the link)- That is when it will end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every Indian rather every rationale human being is feeling the same way. Instead of penning down your feelings it would be great if one could come up with a list of things what a common man in his own area of influence can do. A proper vote? I feel we won't do anything even if we feel/desire/want/can do anything! after all we all are selfish people..

Anonymous said...

You know, I feel that answering by so much extremism, and that includes your GTalk little sentence, is pretty much lowering yourself to their level and acting in the same demeaning way.

Tushar Kataria said...

while I agree in principle to a lot of things you said there, a thought came to my mind when I read - "After-all till when can we sit on our couches feeling handcuffed and frustrated by the rhetoric of the politicians and by their incompetency? "...and I'll speak ONLY for people like us my friend...as a bunch - no one in particular (that includes me): till the time we allow us to remain slaves of the materialistic things in life, we cant break these chains. It takes great courage to let go of the "dreams" on which we have "based our lives till now"...people like us break down on not getting our "dream job", or a couple of lacs less...wat we will go and do something for our country!? lets face it...we wont...

Rate My Blog