Monday, December 01, 2008

War on Terror - and my views on Pakistan

There seems to be something that people are not able to digest about the bit in my previous post where I have mentioned "Pakistan" or rather abused them...I wonder what wrong have I stated there...
1) When I refer Pakistan, of course I dont mean each and every household..my point is would anyone ever refer to India's policies as Indian govt's policies...??? it would still be written as Indian policy only...so my stating pakistan is a generalised comment about the govt of Pakistan and not each and every human being there.
2) Secondly, even if one considers the fact that I blame each and every human being of Pakistan, I dont see anythign wrong there as well...considering both of us share the same history..(almost)..still in the last 50yrs - they havent managed a single stable govt..their economy is running on the will and mercy of IMF...and their head of the state is all but respected.
3) The funniest thing about pakistan that i came across recently..and this is something that some of their "intellectuals" seem to believe -> "if we
take away animosity against India, then Pakistan's founding itself becomes questionable." - Hahaha...what an Idea sir jee...

4) Many Pakistanis themselves are starting to question the relevance of a country where more people are killed in intra-religious warfare between Shias and Sunnis than in Hindu-Muslim communal riots in India.

I hope I have made my points clear here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Indranil,
There was no need to defend yourself on how and what u feel about the damn pakis...let people raise eyebrows...I don't consider them as Indians...

Rate My Blog