Sunday, May 23, 2010

Another one goes down

My last few posts have been more of rantings about worldly matters, so thought of instead making this a friendly note.Last week another one went down. Quite literally !! Wondering ?? What's up ?? Well a friend of mine, Abhishek as he may be addressed, took the sacrificial plunge into marital matters. I thought of dedicating this to Abhishek with whom I have shared a lovely friendship for quite a few years now starting from my Infy Mysore days. One of the best things about him has been his bubbliness and an ability to remain funny ever always.
Now although he is yet to get diving deep inside and unearth the treasures that lay beneath :-) and has still some journey to make till his marriage, he sure is feeling the heat from now on. I also in a sense shared the heat for sometime when the AC went off during his engagement ceremony. And if that is any indication, I better advice him to carry Himani Navratna Thanda Thanda Cool Cool talc in his back pack. He surely needs that in tonnes for the next few months as the heat he faces is only going to be aggravated by the Chennai weather. ( He has become the local darling in Chennai).
Abhishek after a decently long courtship period got engaged last week. Considering his love for wildly matters and an eye for trend (friend) spotting this long commitment was sure I / we dint expect when it commenced. Never the less now that he is happily engaged with a lovely girl I sure wish him a happy married life ahead.

3 comments:

Abhishek said...

Wow !! feels good to have a post dedicated :)
Well if you ask me which quadrant i would say more on the "Unknown Unknown". So anger post marriage would be of no help.
The other day my anger was on the inefficiencies of the system.

Maverick's Musings said...

Anger?? Who's speaking of that anyways !! I was talking more of the heat :D of a different kind...
In case u still think that is an "unknown unknown", then better make it a "unknown known" and embrace urself for the "A part of life quadrant". :D U will certainly find more in-efficiencies there ;)

Dada said...

As someone who has been happily married for the last 6 years, I wholeheartedly support this institution! May more people join the club and face the world together & yes Indra...you get ready to take the dive (& swim) as well...better sooner than later ;-)

Congrats to your friend!

Rate My Blog