Monday, January 08, 2007

I am young and vibrant. I am colourful. I am raring to go. And the good thing is that even the world is taking notice of me. But going by my age I have more children than I should have been having. This is causing an undue strain upon me. I am really having to work hard amidst adversities to feed them, yet I am successfully able to take care of all. My children fall into multiple age groups, though most of them are young.
During their growing days they promised to support me. They promised to keep my name shining in days to come. Today most of them are grown up.
However I am not really glad seeing this. Though most of them have grown up, they haven’t matured enough. While some of them have grown up as responsible people there have been an equal number or more of their siblings who have tried to pull them down. Sibling rivalry has become very common at my home. While some of my kids are rich, an equal number are still dying. My richer sons/daughter are not doing any good to the struggling. Most of my kids have become materialistic.
Today, I can’t bear it anymore. I can’t see this sibling rivalry anymore. I am bleeding.
My kids are fighting to share my love. They have considered me to be their fiefdom. While many of my sons are ready to lay their lives to prevaricate any attempts to harm me, and I am in fact glad to see this, there are others who are ready to lay down their brothers to share a piece out of me, as if I only for them. They forget that though I am a mother of so many and I shower my love equally on everyone and every one has equal right on my existence.
My name is India. I want to live. I can't bear this bloodshed anymore.
LET ME LIVE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good one!!I wish it were a bit longer,just to maintain the suspense a bit more.

Rate My Blog